In order to ensure that www.sluisgarden.com functions well and you can shop effectively, Sluisgarden uses of cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies collect information that is necessary for a website to function properly. They cannot collect any personal information and are safe for your PC, laptop, telephone and tablet.
What do cookies do?
Cookies ensure that:
· you remain logged in and can shop without any problem
· articles remain in your shopping basket
· you can shop safely at www.sluisgarden.com
· you can read and write reviews and watch videos
· the website is fast
· errors and glitches on the website are traced
· improvements can be tested
· personal advice is possible based on previously sold and/or viewed articles
· you can share products via social media such as Facebook and Google.
How long do cookies remain?
Most of the cookies of www.sluisgarden.com disappear once you close your browser. Some cookies remain for a number of days and sometimes up to several years. You can delete them at any time via your browser.
Deleting or turning off cookies
You can turn off or delete cookies via your browser settings at any time. Information on how you can change the cookie settings can be found under Help in most browsers. Please note: most websites do not work optimally if you switch off your cookies.